Ponleu association aims to provide access to international reference books, through their translation and publication in Khmer. It also publishes its own books, focusing on various fields of knowledge (philosophy, literature, science, etc.)
At the moment, followings books are available:
- Some aspects of Philosophy, from the 6th century B.C. to the present day, by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2015, 482 pages. It is an introduction to major concepts of general philosophy in Khmer language and includes a very useful and exclusive glossary of philosophical vocabulary Khmer translations.
- The Great Writers, by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2016, 422 pages. It introduces authors who had a significant influence on international history of literature.
- The Royal Game, by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2017, 94 pages. It is the translation of the very last novel written by famous Austrian author Stefan Zweig.Amok, by Stefan Zweig, translated by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2019, 94 pages. – What is happiness? (© Nathan, 2013), philosophy book for children by Oscar Brenifier, drawings by Catherine Meurisse, translated in Khmer by Sarah Oliveira and Vandy Rattana, published at the end of 2020, 96 pages.
- Amok, by Stefan Zweig, translated by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2019, 94 pages.
- What is happiness? (© Nathan, 2013), philosophy book for children by Oscar Brenifier, drawings by Catherine Meurisse, translated in Khmer by Sarah Oliveira and Vandy Rattana, published at the end of 2020, 96 pages.
All five Ponleu books are now available in following bookshops:
- My Bookshop Cambodia
136, Preah Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh (069 846 257)
- Monument Books
111, Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh (023 217 617 / 012 731 333)
- Scholar Library – បណ្ណាល័យបញ្ញវន្ត
35BE2 Street 298 Sangkat Toul Svay I, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh (069 950 556)
- Angkor Bookshop
125ABC street 139 Sangkat Mittapheap, Phnom Penh (023 888 786)
- Three shops behind Sisowath high school
St 51, Phsar Thmey 3, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
– Ponleu Vekchea (070 405 082)
– Ky Na Bookshop, store No 8 (015 265 857)
– Store No 9 (015 876 785)
- តូបលក់សៀវភៅក្រោយវត្តលង្កា Ngoun Socheat
behind Vat Langka, Phnom Penh (017 533 768)
- Nokor Thom Bookshop
142 B2, St 19, Chea Chamneas, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh (012 313 435)
- PeaceBook center (PBC)
435 Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh (023 222-622)
- Le Story
184 St. (208), Samdach Chakrei Ponn, Phnom Penh (015 791 072)
- Angkor Thom Bookshop
261, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Phnom Penh (023 888 886)
- បណ្ណាគារឥន្រ្ទទេវី Indradevi Bookshop
ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង Battambang (089 666 689)
- អាណាចក្រអ្នកអាន – Empire of Readers
- បណ្ណាគារ ពេជ្ររ័ត្ន – Pech Roat Bookshop
ក្រុងសៀមរាប (ផ្លូវលោកតាណឺយនៅជិតខារ៉ាអូខេ New Start KTV)
(011 699 292) firstname.lastname@example.org
- បណ្ណាគារ ពន្លឺ អង្គរ – Ponleu Angkor Bookshop
(078 702 086) email@example.com
If you are a bookshop interested in selling Ponleu books, please contact Lyna, our distributor at following phone number: +855 092 961 974