Ponleu association aims to provide access to international reference books, through their translation and publication in Khmer. It also publishes its own books, focusing on various fields of knowledge (philosophy, literature, science, etc.)
At the moment, followings books are available:
- Some aspects of Philosophy, from the 6th century B.C. to the present day, by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2015, 482 pages. It is an introduction to major concepts of general philosophy in Khmer language and includes a very useful and exclusive glossary of philosophical vocabulary Khmer translations.
- The Great Writers, by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2016, 422 pages. It introduces authors who had a significant influence on international history of literature.
- The Royal Game, by Vandy Kaonn, published in 2017, 94 pages. It is the translation of the very last novel written by famous Austrian author Stefan Zweig.
All three Ponleu books are now available in following bookshops:
- Sipar Books / #9, Street 334 , Boeung Keng Kang 1, Phnom Penh / phone number: +855 23 216 001
- Carnets d’Asie (French Institute) / #218, Keo Chea St. (184), Phnom Penh / phone number: +855 23 210 421
- Monument Books / #111, Norodom blvd, Phnom Penh / phone number: +855 23 222 622
- Popular Book Shop / #619, Kampuchea Krom blvd, Phnom Penh / phone number: +855 23 883 087
If you are a bookshop interested in selling Ponleu books, please contact Lyna, our distributor at following phone number: +855 092 961 974